WORKING THE DOCKS

Posted by SammieGrace SammieGrace

It’s not what you think.  Get your minds out of the gutter people.

I know some people think I have a very cushy life, and I do.  No complaints here, but I do earn my keep.  Hun has a fishing boat and my job is to chase away all the seagulls, or as Hun calls them – sky rats.  When he’s filleting his catch the brazen seagulls will swoop down and grab a piece of fish right off the cutting board.  This is where I come in.  I get to chase them away and boy is it fun.  I guess as jobs go it is a pretty entertaining one.  Hun says my efforts are invaluable and I’m a very important crew member.

Here is a picture of me at work.