TOGETHERNESS

Posted by SammieGrace SammieGrace

Fall is here and the lawn is covered in leaves.  Sammie is the poop scooper in this family.  As she was headed out the door to do her favorite chore she was grumbling about how hard it was going to be to find the little treasures I’d left for her among all the leaves.  Hun decided to join the party.  He grabbed his coffee cup and strolled around the yard pointing out all the land mines.  When Sammie finished, Hun said to her, “See, we do things together.”  Now, that is what I call romance people.