THEM BONES, THEM BONES

Posted by SammieGrace SammieGrace

The snow has melted and I’ve been taking bone inventory in the backyard.  I’ve got to say, Sammie feeds me well and keeps me in good supply of bones.  I love chewing on them.  I can work out a lot of my frustrations chewing on a bone.  That is what is wrong with the human race – they need to chew on bones.  Well, that might be a little weird.   Maybe some beef jerky.  Anyway, bone chewing is definitely a stress reliever for me.  Not that I have any stress in my life, but when you live with someone, eventually something they do is going to piss you off.

I found five bones that I haven’t seen since before Christmas.  I examined them and decided that they should be put to rest.  I dug a big hole in the woods and buried them with some leaves scattered on top.  Of course, I made sure Sammie didn’t see me doing this.  I want her to think I couldn’t find any and then she’ll go out and get me some new ones.  There is always a method to my madness.  And they say humans are smarter than canines.  HA!