Sammie has a golf tournament on right now.  I don’t mind golf so much because the announcers talk in whispers and I can get a good nap in.

1 Comment

Willey Phinedit (Find-It) Willey Phinedit (Find-It)

Re: THE BOOB TUBE

Love the blog Lucy.
I also enjoyed the book fish Perfume. Being around tourists and Fisherman I totally get how challenging it could be to run a Marina. what a great job Meggie does.

I have a friend heayah in Maine who has a blog too. His owner is also an author, writes humah. Thought you may enjoy it. http://islandportpress.typepad.com/justaskida/2013/07/mornin-constitutional.html

Give Sammie & hubby a lick hello
from your Maine Tall Taleoligist
 Willey Phinedit (Find-It)