Taken at the photo shoot for the cover of Toe to Toe. When is Sammie going to put ME on a cover?

3 Comments

Lucy's number one fan Lucy's number one fan

Re: On The Dock

Lucy, With your beautiful mug on the cover Sammie would sell a gazillion books.
Cathy W. Cathy W.

Re: On The Dock

Lucy, I am so impressed with your blog.  You should write a book too!  I'm sure you would be almost as famous as Sammie!  Keep up keeping us posted.  I'll be checking you out every day!!
Carol Carol

Re: On The Dock

I bet DeeBee will enjoy reading your blog!