I’m not sure if it is because I have such a healthy diet, or it’s just in my DNA, but I go number two at least three times a day like clockwork.  I know -  BRAG, BRAG, BRAG!  This is sad, but I think Sammie is jealous.  Sometimes when she is getting my breakfast or dinner, I see her looking at my dog food with a little too much interest.

2 Comments

Cathy W. Cathy W.

Re: LIKE CLOCKWORK, BABY

You are quite the impressive writer, Lucy.  I have to say, though, maybe if you did the laundry once in a while, Sammie would get more writing done.  Keep up the good work!
Lucy's Number One Fan Lucy's Number One Fan

Re: LIKE CLOCKWORK, BABY

I hate to break it you, Lucy, but Sammie is not living vicariously through your bathroom habits. Your napping habits? Maybe.