Kitchen project

Posted by SammieGrace SammieGrace

We’re going through yet another household renovation.  This time the kitchen is getting a makeover.  Why you ask?  I don’t have a clue.  Hun and I thought it looked fine, but Sammie said it was dated, and we needed to keep up with the times.  She wanted granite counters.  Like we don’t have enough rocks in the back yard, now she wants rocks in the kitchen.  Poor Hun wanted to get some new electronics for the boat, and I was rooting for a new truck for Hun and I.  Hun’s truck is old and falling apart and I prefer a flashy ride.  I have an image to keep up after all.

Those contractors better leave my bowls alone.  RUFF!