IT FINALLY FEELS LIKE SPRING

Posted by SammieGrace SammieGrace

Sorry I haven’t written in a while.  I hope you all survived the winter.  I live in New England - need I say more.  This winter put me in a big fat funk.  Sammie was in a funk too. Let me tell you, Sammie in a funk isn’t a pretty situation.  She’s usually great about taking me for walks and she did her best this winter, but the weather just didn’t cooperate.   Now, we’re both up 5 pounds and Sammie is determine to get us both back to our fighting weight by summer, whatever that means.  I bet we walked 10 miles this past week.

Sammie told me she’s going to tell Hun that she’s going somewhere warm next winter.   I have until next November to talk her into taking me with her.

Wish me Luck!