COMPUTER HOG

Posted by SammieGrace SammieGrace
Sorry I haven't written for a while, Sammie has been hogging the computer.  She finally got in writer mode and has been working on her second book.  She finished the first draft and now is in the polishing phase.  I hung out in her office this winter watching her work, it's quite entertaining to say the least.  There is a lot of staring at the screen.  Then she gets up, folds laundry or makes a cup of coffee and sits back down.  More staring, then maybe a couple of words.  No wonder it took her so long to finish the book.

I don't know about you but this winter has been terrible for me.  I didn't get walked as much as I'm used to.  Sammie is a fair weather walker.  Needless to say, I gained a few pounds and I'm blaming it on her.  I think it looks cute on me, but Sammie says it needs to go and has been stingy with the treats lately.  I would have to say the hardest part about this winter was having to go outside to do my business.  You try going in a blizzard.  Sometimes I'd get into position to go and then my feet would fall through the frozen snow.  Yikes!  Sammie tried to pick up the poop now and then, but finally gave up.  She said she needed an ice pick.  The snow finally melted last week and boy did she have a job on her hands cleaning up after me.  Hee Hee!

My Hun has been on a business trip but he's coming home tomorrow.  I can't wait to go for a ride in the truck.  Plus, I know he'll sneak me a few cookies.  Yep, he's my man.

SPRING IS HERE BUT WHERE THE HECK IS THE WARMER WEATHER?