Don’t tell Hun!  He is still my number one guy, but Nick is definitely number two.

1 Comment

SammieGrace SammieGrace

Re: A NEW MAN IN MY LIFE

Hey Lucy,
I heard a rumor that Sammie's 2nd book is about to hit the shelves. Is it true?

Here's an idea for book 3: a crazy wedding day fable with characters from the Cozy Harbor. It could even be a short story to keep us Cozy Harbor fans happy in between book 2 and book 3.

I haven't even read book 2 yet and I here am worrying about the long empty space between 2 and 3.
Lucy